Call for Applications
National Indigenous Youth Conference 2023
“Connecting Future: Indigenous Youth for Inclusive Society and Green Climate”
Date: 8-10th June, 2023
Organized by: Kapaeeng Foundation
Application deadline: 25 May 2023
The National Indigenous Youth Conference 2023 will take place from 8th to 10th June 2023 in Sylhet, Bangladesh. The event is being hosted by the Kapaeeng Foundation.
The theme of the said conference is “Connecting future: Indigenous Youth for Inclusive Society and Green Climate””. Indigenous youth could play crucial role to establish an inclusive society. Keeping that in mind the conference will discuss issues related to inclusion, diversity, leadership, networking, youth empowerment, and role of youth in climate action.
This conference will facilitate to flourish young talents and explore innovative ideas of indigenous youngsters that has potential benefits for the indigenous communities as well as country as a whole.
During the conference all participants will gather to address and call for action on the following objectives:
- A network of young people from indigenous communities across the country empowered to share experiences and exchange ideas on active youth participation for inclusive society.
- To strengthen communication, coordination, networks and solidarity among different indigenous youths in Bangladesh.
- To aware indigenous youths about their roles and responsibilities for their community as well as country.
- To create an indigenous youth platform that enables young people to work for promotion of diversity and climate action.
- To share ideas, experiences and innovative approaches for effective implementation of the SDGs.
- An indigenous youth aged between18-30.
- Students/youth with long term commitment to work for the cause of indigenous peoples’ rights.
- At least studying in the bachelor degree level
- Indigenous student/youth from all indigenous groups living in Bangladesh can apply.
- Having affiliation with indigenous student/youth organizations of Bangladesh and those who are making differences individually for the community will be given priority.
- A filled application form, which can be downloaded from the Kapaeeng Foundation website (http://kapaeengnet.org).
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a referee name and contact details.
The deadline of submission of application for the conference is 25th May 2023. The application has to be submitted along with an updated CV at this Email address: email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be contacted via email or phone after the deadline.
Participants for the conference will be selected based on their application and submitted documents. Ethnicity, gender and geographical locations will also be considered during the selection process.
All the expenses related to the Conference will be covered by the organizer.
- Conference materials
All inquiries should be addressed to the following details without any hesitation.
House # 23/25, Salma Garden Apartment, Road # 4,
Sheikertek, PC Culture Housing
Block # B, Mohammodpur, Dhaka, 1207
Phone: +88 02 222 243 263, 01717689410
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download the following link